Weekends at any time
Education- Graduate from Carnegie Mellon University with a degree in Chemical Engineering, and an additional major in Biomedical Engineering
- Working full time as an engineer in Milwaukee
- I am passionate about education policy and STEM advocacy, and I tutor because I genuinely enjoy helping students understand concepts better and gain confidence.
Experience- 6+ years of tutoring/teaching experience with students in middle school through college
- Completed 3 month training on teaching and tutoring strategies for different learning styles through Carnegie Mellon in 2011
- Experience working with students with ADHD, ADD, Dyslexia, and/or test anxiety
- Have worked with 10+ students on a one-on-one setting, accumulating over 200 hours of tutoring experience
- Have worked with over 200 students in small group settings, accumulating over 250 hours of teaching experience
Hobbies- Love cooking & baking
- Novice runner & rock climber
- Volunteer technical writer & photographer for non-profits
College Essays, Middle School Math, Pre-Algebra, Math, Pre-Calculus, Summer Tutoring, Study Skills And Organization, SAT, Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, Kindergarten - 8th Grade, Essay Editing, Geometry, Middle School, Science, College Algebra, GED, General Biology, Gifted, Dyslexia, Chemistry, Calculus 2, AP Calculus AB, AP Biology, Anatomy, Algebra 2, Algebra 1, Advanced Placement, ADHD, ADD, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, Calculus 1, Biology, AP Statistics, AP Psychology, AP Physics 2: Mechanics, AP Physics 2: Electricity and Magnetism, AP Physics 1, AP Computer Science, ACT
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.