Milwaukee, WI, 53207
Joined on June, 2013
Average Rating: --
Any day at any time
Up to 30 minutes away for no additional charge
Preferred SubjectsAlgebra, Calculus, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Statistics, Trigonometry, Math, Chemistry, Physics, Science, English, ACT, SAT, Philosophy, Study Skills, Writing, Computer Skills
EducationMA in History of Philosophy, Marquette University, 2012, Summa cum Laude
BA in Mathematics and Philosophy, Taylor University, 2005, Summa cum Laude
ExperienceI enjoy tutoring because it gives me a chance to meet each student on an individualized level. This allows me to meet them where they are and give them the tools to succeed.
See a fuller resume here: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-anderson/36/8b3/347/
- 7 years of tutoring experience, with colleges, companies, and freelance, for students ranging from middle-schoolers to adults, and in subjects ranging from Math and Science to English and ACT/SAT prep
- High school math teacher during the school year
- Peace Corps service as an education volunteer
- Volunteer work at the Literacy Services of Wisconsin, with adult ESL learners
- Background teaching college courses, including at Marquette
I write a math blog here: http://tutoring.dutempstrouve.com/.
Note on availability: contact me for current times available. Distances and times are measured by biking and bus routes.